Who else loves washi tape? And who else doesn’t love the price for it that much?
If your answer is “me”, you might like the following project. :)
What you’ll need:
- Tissue paper, napkins, old newspaper (I found some Chinese newspaper at the Asian grocery store), parchment paper (to print your own design on)
- Double-sided tape
- Old wooden spools for storage of the tape
- Some twine to secure the tape to the spools and keep it from unraveling
- Apply the tape to the back of your choice of paper. (Leave the backing on until you’re ready to use the washi tape)
- Cut the strips to size.
- Wrap the strips around the wooden spools and secure with some twine.
Now, I’m just waiting for the next birthday to come around, so I can wrap some gifts with this pretty washi tape.
Or maybe I’ll find another project to do in the meantime. ;)
I’m partying here! ♥