We’ve had our Quinny Zapp Flex for 6 months now. The stroller has been by our side on sunny and rainy days, transported Ella from A to B, or doubled as storage for bags, hats and dolls while out and about.
We folded and unfolded the buggy hundreds of times, it’s been on a few flights and was covered in mud, top to bottom (thanks Omi for the trip to the forest ;) ).
Ella has held her afternoon naps in the stroller and it has been on many, many shopping trips.
It’s the perfect stroller for us and we always carry it along in the car. Even though Ella wants to walk most of the time now, we always bring it along for when she gets tired of walking.
My conclusion after 6 months of use
What I really like about the Qinny Zapp Flex:
- Folding and unfolding is really quick and easy, once you know how to do it.
- You can maneuver easily with one hand.
- The sun cover, that can be expanded via a zipper.
- That it folds down small — it even fit in the overhead compartment on the airplane.
- That you can attach the seat both rear and front facing.
- The seat that can easily converted to a sleeping position.
- The material is water and dirt resistant (I even got all the dried mud stains out).
- The way the stroller looks — very stylish!
- All the practical accessories.
What I don’t like as much:
- The stroller could have better suspension. When the ground is uneven it get a little bumpy. Ella thinks it’s more fun than uncomfortable though. ;)
- The shopping basket is fairly small, or rather hard to access because of the rod in the middle.
You can read about our first review of the Quinny Zapp Flex here:
*Disclaimer: This post was made possible by Quinny.
All collaboration partners are hand picked and I am only showing products that I’ve found to be good, recommendable or inspiring. All opinions are 100% my own.