We each made a phone sleeve and decorated it. Mine is embroidered with thick yarn and my mom used rhinestones and a stamp width red ink on hers.
What you'll need:
- felt (not too thin)
- sewing machine and thread
- optional: yarn and needle, rhinestones, stamp
- Cut two pieces of felt - a little bigger than the phone. We didn't do any exact measurements, but it should rather be a little tight than too loose, since the felt stretches.
- If you want to embroider, do this step before sewing the pieces together.
- Sew the 2 pieces of felt together on 3 sides.
- If you want to use the iron-on rhinestone and stamp, do this step after sewing the pieces together.
If that wasn't quick and easy.. ;)
I'm partying here! ♥