We’ll be out of town over Halloween, so I’m not decorating much around our home this year anyways, but I couldn’t go without decorating just a little and created some freebies: Halloween bunting and mini flags printables.
I’m not big into the scary side of Halloween, but I do like some cute Halloween crafts, costumes and of course candy! ;) What are you doing for Halloween this year?Happy Halloween!!
What you’ll need:
- color printer
- twine (for bunting garland)
- toothpicks (for mini flags)
- scissors/x-acto knife
- glue stick
- Print onto regular weight paper.
- Cut diamonds with scissors or x-acto knife.
- Fold diamonds in half.
- Apply glue to one half of the diamond and fold around the twine or toothpick.
- Press firmly and let dry.
I’m partying here! ♥