Unfortunately crafting days with my mom have gotten to be a rare occasion, but every now and then we find some time. For example when Mr. Nifty takes Ella for a bike ride.
During the last bike ride, we created these cute mini cork planters. A quick and easy DIY that doesn’t require much material.
- small magnets
- some flower soil
- little plant cuttings
- Wine cork
How it’s done:
- Loosen up the center part of the cork with a corkscrew.
- Use a sharp knife to get a hole about 3⁄4 down the cork.
- Glue on a magnet on one side of the cork.
- Fill the hole with soil and use a toothpick to prick little holes in the dirt.
- Plant the cuttings in the dirt.
❤ I’m partying here:
Your Whims Wednesday, Wow Me Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday,
The Creative Circle, Pin Junkie Pin Party, Creative Inspirations, Artsy-Fartsy Link Party,
Home Matters, Funtastic Friday, Chic on a Shoestring, The Handmade Hangout,
Share it Link Party, Show and Tell, Too Cute Tuesday, The DIY Dreamer