quick and easy diy calendar to spruce up your office space
Can you believe we’re only 4 days away from 2017?!
After a couple days of gift-giving and overeating for Christmas (which was a lot of fun!), my mom and I felt inspired to craft again. Too bad it was still a holiday over here and all the stores were closed. So, we had to get creative with what we had on hand..
The outcome: A desk calendar for the new year!
What you’ll need:
- a piece of wood
- 26 gift tags (12 for the months, 14 for the 2-digit days)
- if you have tags that look pretty on both sides, you can stamp each side and will only need 13 tags
- rubber stamps (numbers & letters) & ink pad
- 3 thumb tacks
- 3 binder clips
How it’s done:
- Stamp the 12 months on 12 gift tags — we only used the first three letters of the months.
- Stamp 0, 1, 2 & 3 for the first part of the day digits.
- Stamp 0 — 9 for the rest of the day digits.
- Clamp all the months, the first pack of digits and then the second pack of digits together with binder clips.
- Use thumb tacks to attach each binder clip to the board.
- Done — easy-peasy! ;)
❤ I’m partying here: