Why not spruce up the way you serve coffee or (iced) tea?
Last night I played around with sugar a little and made my own sugar cubes. It's really easy to make and so cute to look at!
You should give it a try!
What you'll need:
- granulated white and/or brown sugar
- ice cube tray or candy mold
- Pour about 1/2 cup of sugar into a bowl.
- Use a teaspoon to pour small amounts of water on the sugar, little by little, and mix until it is a paste-like consistency. Make sure the sugar doesn't melt during this process.
- Fill the sugar-water-paste into ice cube trays, about half-way full, and press tight into the mold.
- Let dry overnight.
- Carefully remove the sugar cube from the ice cube tray.
I decided on just using the sugar plain. Next time I might experiment with some food coloring, though.. ;)
I'm partying here! ♥