These little napkin holders are perfect for a fun and colorful easter table decoration! And, they’re quick and easy. So, it would be a perfect craft to do with your kids.
And that is exactly what my mom and I used to do when I was a kid. This year we remembered this fun little craft and thought we’d make them again for this year’s table decoration.
What you’ll need:
- orange construction paper
- green napkins
- glue or tape
- pen or stencils (optional)
We forgot to take pictures along the way, but I think it’s pretty straight-forward.
- Cut the construction paper as shown above.
- If desired, stencil, write or draw a design on the paper.
- Roll up the paper into a cone.
- Use glue or tape to secure the cone.
- Unfold the napkin and gather it in the center.
- Insert it into the cone.
My mom made this cute easter egg last year. It says “Frohe Ostern” — Happy Easter!
I’m partying here! ♥