Materials you’ll need:
- paper (I cut mine to 5 1⁄2 in. x 4 in.)
- double-sided tape
- sewing machine and thread
- funky scissors
- Cut the paper to size, depending on how big you want the pouch to be.
- Place double-sided tape on one of the short sides and roll the paper into a tube, taping the sides together.
- Press one side of the roll together and sew shut with the sewing machine.
- Fill the little pouch with treats.
- Press the other side of the box together, 90°s to the opposite side.
- Sew shut with sewing machine.
- Cut the sides of the box with funky scissors of your choice.