4th of July is less than a week away and I thought I would share a free printable for a bunting garland and mini toothpick flags.
Decorate your Independence Day party with this cute garland and use the mini flags on cupcakes or other snacks.Happy 4th of July!!
What you'll need:
- color printer
- twine (for bunting garland)
- toothpicks (for mini flags)
- scissors/x-acto knife
- glue stick
- Print onto regular weight paper.
- Cut diamonds with scissors or x-acto knife.
- Fold diamonds in half.
- Apply glue to one half of the diamond and fold around the twine or toothpick.
- Press firmly and let dry.
I'm partying here! ♥