So, a few days later she showed up with chalk paint, a paint brush and bread.
Since it was my task to to gather the remaining supplies, I decided on canned tomatoes.
A great base for an easy to make and delicious chili con carne!
Here's what you'll need:
- chalk paint
- paint brush
- can opener (I used a safety can opener)
- decorations such as wooden spoons and twine
- Open the cans with the can opener, pour the ingredients in a pan or tupperware container for later use.
- Tear the paper off and clean the cans. Dry them off completely.
- Paint the outside of the cans, making sure to not get any paint on the inside.
- Let the paint dry and decorate the cans, matching your table setting.
- Serve soup or stew for your guests.
- Enjoy the company, great food and a cute table setting! ;)
I'm partying here! ❤