Wow! I'm stunned! I've seen these buttons on a few blogs now and wondered what they were.. And then yesterday I received one myself. :D I was nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award! Yaaay!
By accepting this reward I agreed to the following 4 rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
I feel so honored to receive a Stylish Blogger Award from my fellow blogger @ Require Life! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Little Update: I got awarded again after I published this post. Yaaay! Many, many thanks to Rosanna @Bargain Corner Designs and Chris @Poppies & Poetry!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
This kinda feels like the "truth" part of playing truth or dare as a teenager..
- My husband and I moved in with each other only 1 1/2 weeks into dating. It seems to work. ;)
- My native tongue is German.
- I'm really a brunette and I've had my hair red (really red), black and, for about 10 years now, blonde.
my brother and I in 1989
- I'm considered tall in the US and have average height in Germany - being 174 cm/ 5'7".
- I swear too much.
- My wedding dress was off craigslist, because I loved the idea of getting the dress I wanted for 1/4th of the price. Thrifty, eh? ;)
- I love Mexican food and I miss it dearly over here in Germany. Nothing compares to Tex-Mex in Houston!
Now I'm off to notify these 15 fabulous new(ish) bloggers! :)