I finished my type case project and I love it!
It looks great against our grass green kitchen accent wall. Now I just need to gather a few little things to put on the little shelves.
I started the project last Saturday and was certain I would get it done by the end of the weekend. Well, as with probably every project, things happen to prevent you from meeting your “goal”.
For me this time it was paint drying time, having to paint about 5 coats, and then running out of paint. And that on a Sunday. Which in Germany means, no stores are open but gas stations and the flower shop in the nearby hospital. Well, neither one sells paint. So I had to wait till Monday to get more of my “titanium white”.
This is what it looked like, running out of paint.
And this is the finished project. I used white acrylic paint and then glued wrapping paper cutouts in the back of the little shelves. A very decorative, but thrifty project.